A spicy dry rub that is fantastic with steak and other meats, it’s easy to make and easier to enjoy. Fantastic with a cold lager!
- Chilli Powder 2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes 3 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- With the tips of your fingers apply a small amount of oil to the meat to allow the spices to stick.
- Cover the meat in the spice mixture, massaging gently into the flesh.
- Leave to stand in an air tight container for up to 4 hours.
- Cook on the bar until cooked to your liking.