An old favourite, but still one of the best and I’m sure you’ll like what I’ve done with it!
- 6 large potatoes – peeled and chopped
- 6 slices streaky bacon – chopped into small pieces
- 3 spring onions – chopped
- ¾ cups mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Small handful of fresh lemongrass – chopped
- Boil potatoes until they slide off a fork, drain allow to cool completely. (If you don’t allow them to cool they will crumble when you mix in the ingredients.)
- Fry the bacon until crispy, cool completely.
- Mix altogether in a large bowl.
- Top salad with the lemongrass.
Serve as a side dish at your braai….