Hi, this is my recipe for a great marinade, it can be used with beef, pork, lamb or anything you fancy, personally it has to be a good steak! The flavours from the marinade’s ingredients enhance the flavour of the meat whilst keeping the flesh moist when cooking over the hot coals, beautiful.
- Cola 150ml
- Tomato ketchup 2tbsp
- Lager 150ml
- Honey 2tsp
- Coriander dried spice 2tsp
- Half a chopped onion
- pinch salt
- Paprika 1/2tsp
- Mrs ball’s Chutney 2tbsp
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the meat and stir to ensure the meat is covered.
- Leave to rest for a minimum of 30 minutes anything up to overnight is OK.
- Braai until cooked to your liking.
I hope you enjoy my marinade as much as I do.